Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How to remove pimples wrinkles with photoshop Cs5 extended

Photoshop Tutorial


How To remove pimples and wrinkles


Use following simple step to remove pimples or wrinkles :D 

open any photo that you want to edit. and use this tool given below


let me show you an example.

This is the original image

What I am going to do is to remove pimples/wrinkles from her face

Use the spot healing tool mention above.

There are some types of that tool. That doesn't matter at all. Choose anyone just like I choose proximity match.


Now increase the size of that tool a bit more than a size of pimple. And spread your magic all over the picture. 

Now let me show you the before and after result of that picture I showed above.




Before

After


      and that's how you do it!



1 comment: